OPEN and the Evaluation, Research and Practice Hub
- needs analysis;
- program design, program logic or theory of change or outcomes-focused design;
- implementation support and program documentation;
- in-house or externally commissioned evaluation, research, data collection and outcome measurement;
- training in and embedding foundational practices;
- taking promising practices to the next level;
- implementing, adapting or creating your own evidence-based program,
- or other work tailored to your needs .
The Evaluation, Research and Practice Hub is overseen by Dr. Michele Lonsdale, Deputy CEO and Director of Policy, Research and Advocacy at the Centre for Excellence in Child and Family Welfare.
Our team also includes: