OPEN Forum: Promising practices in remote service delivery
On June 11th OPEN held an online forum showcasing the creative and promising practices our agencies are using to keep children and families visible and safe during COVID-19.
Joining us to share some of their innovative thinking and practices were:
- Tom Mulvaney – General Manager, Impact and Strategy, Family Life
- Toni Gauntlett – Manager Family & Community Services, Barwon Child Youth Family
- Louise Rehe – Senior Manager Child & Family Services, Access Health and Community
Our presenters offered fantastic insights into the innovative ways they have adapted to this changing environment, and discussed the benefits of remote service delivery that they hope to take forward after COVID-19.
Watch a recording of the forum here:
Resources for Review
Documents provided in this session:
- Louise Rehe has kindly provided her Forum Presentation (Access Health and Community)
- A Quick Review of telehealth practices (CFECFW)
Many thanks to our presenters for sharing these resources with us!
- Pandemics: What can we learn from the literature? Prepared by Dr. Trinni Abscal (Family Life)
- Self-Care and Coronavirus: A guide for Practitioners working with vulnerable clients (Family Life)
- Covid-19 Practice Framework (Family Life)
- Safety Planning Procedure – Covid-19 Response (Family Life)
- Telehealth Consultation Consent Form (Access Health and Community)
- Telehealth Client Information (Access Health and Community)
Find out more about OPEN, and subscribe:
Click here to find out more about OPEN and our services.
To keep up with the latest news from OPEN, subscribe to our newsletter here!