- Opportunities to build and share knowledge through communities of practice, forums and workshops
- Support to strengthen the skills and knowledge of our workforce to deliver evidence-informed services
- Access to events that explore innovative sector-led research ideas and collaborations
- Access to expertise and support through the OPEN advisory service + IDEAS projects
- Participation in our annual practice-research symposium to showcase collaborations in child and family services
- Links to experts and a wide range of evidence-informed activities, practice resources and information to build, translate and share knowledge.
OPEN offers a range of opportunities, information and resources to anyone working with or on behalf of children, young people and families to achieve better outcomes, including service providers, policy makers, service users, program developers, researchers and evaluators.
To access OPEN opportunities become a member today, it’s free!